Physical therapy is a vital component of physical rehabilitation medicine that deals with the preservation, improvement and restoration of the Neuro-musculoskeletal system and the associated joints of the body. With the use of various non-invasive activities and therapies, any musculoskeletal dysfunction is corrected to assist the restoration of optimum health and wellness.
First and foremost our most paramount concern is patient care. Since the human body is intricate and delicate each person’s body reacts to an injury differently. For this reason our physicians will design customized treatment programs to meet your individual needs. Every single one of our patients receive hands on treatment and is never administered a “cookie cutter” approach. Our patients range from young children to seniors and also athletes of all levels are treated for any sports-related injuries and athletic improvement.
Conditions we treat include but are not limited to cervical and lumbar disc lesions, cervical and lumbar radiculopathy, whiplash injuries, TMJ disorders, shoulder impingement, rotator cuff injuries, tennis elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome, fibromyalgia, ACL knee reconstruction, patella femoral syndrome, ankle injuries, and plantar fasciitis.
By uniting the knowledge and expertise of multiple disciplines you can achieve the most precise rehabilitation program. Some of the treatments and modalities used at our office include:
• Customized Exercise programs
• Manual Therapy techniques
• Electric Muscle Stimulation
• Cervical and Lumbar traction
• VAX-D Spinal Decompression
• Ultrasound Therapy
• Low Level Laser Therapy
• Paraffin Bath
• Joint and Soft Tissue Mobilization
• Massage Therapy Techniques
• Core stability training
• Gait training
• Proprioceptive Neuro-muscular Facilitation stretching techniques
• Manual resistive exercises
• Myofascial release
• Neuromuscular re-education
• Balance training/re-education
• Yoga exercises/postural exercises